For passengers of business class at the airport of Kaliningrad there are two halls of high comfort — for domestic and international airlines. The Business Lounge for passengers departing on domestic flights is in the sterile zone of sector A, on the second floor of the terminal building.
The International Business Hall is located in the sterile zone of sector C, also on the second floor of the terminal building.
Business Halls can be visited by passengers holding business class tickets or paying for the entrance to the business hall.
Visiting of all kinds of the halls of the raised comfort in the airport of Kaliningrad is accessible to veterans of the Second World War and the person accompanying them absolutely free of charge.
Advantages of Business Halls:
- air-conditioned hall of high comfort equipped with upholstered furniture;
- soft drinks (assortment of juices, sparkling water and still water, fizzy drinks);
- alcoholic beverages (beer, red and white wine);
- hot drinks (tea, coffee);
- «light meals» (yogurts, fruits, biscuits, sweets, nuts, etc.);
- fresh bakery;
- responsive help desk on the movement of aircraft and weather conditions at the airport of destination;
- assortment of printed matter;
- telephone communication;
If you have any questions, please contact us by phone:
The procedure for applying for service in the Business Halls of the Kaliningrad airport (Khrabrovo)
- The application must be submitted at least one day before the day of service. The application can be accepted in less than a day if it does not violate the Technology of Passenger Service in the Business Hall.
- The sample application can be found with the agents for special passenger service (hereinafter referred to as the Agent), as well as on our website.
- The application for service is not considered to be submitted without confirmation by the Agent. The customer receives the confirmation by e-mail, or by fax.
- If the application is submitted following no particular form, the Agent can contact and clarify the questions necessary for service and ask for a written confirmation of the application (e-mail, fax) and the authority of the applicant.
- The application in the Business Hall can be sent e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. To clarify the receipt of the application, please call: 8 (4012)
- The introduction of amendments to the confirmed application is considered as the cancellation of the previous application and the placement of the new one.
- The customer has the right to refuse the application, having informed the Agent about it in writing, not less than three hours before the start of the registration or arrival of the aircraft.
- In order to use the paid service, the customer is obliged to send a new application for service and receive a confirmation of the Agent for it.
- In the event that the customer of the service has not informed or announced the cancellation of the application less than 3 hours before the start of the registration for the flight / arrival of the aircraft, the service is considered to be rendered.
- All services are provided only on the basis of 100% advance payment.
Payment can be made by:
- Cash at the airport.
- Bank transfer — on the basis of the contract.